Trainers and Assessors working for an RTO
Update your vocational industry currency for business and marketing units for your trainer matrix during this Entrepreneurs Skills Course as part of a formal Trainer Professional Development plan for Entrepreneur Skills (Clause 1.13b). This course takes you through the 7 steps in the path to market in as little as 8 weeks. However, we encourage you to undertake this course as part of a 6-month Entrepreneurs Professional Development plan. Contextualize the learning to the units you are employed to deliver. Plus, you can provide ongoing support for the selected organization. This will help to increase your proficiency as an Entrepreneur.
We insist you select a real-world organization to help as part of this course. This may be your own business, but this is not a course “in theory”. Skills learned in a simulated environment are not automatically transferable to the real world under the Core Skills for Work. RTO compliance officers may also not accept this course as valid Trainer Entrepreneurs Professional Development Skills if you do not provide evidence from real-world situations.
There are 1000’s of charitable or community groups that could use your help. The final assessment of the online course requires you to “pitch” to investors to secure funding for an organization. This course can also help your RTO meet their industry engagement requirements. Particularly with Small and Family business, and Social Enterprises, in your local community. You will also learn how the RTO can use this as a marketing opportunity as part of this course.
Narrow it down for you?
This course maps to the performance requirements for units including (but not limited to):
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
This course does not include assessing or issuing the units. It provides training and mentoring to ensure performance well above the training package requirements. Upon completion of this course, you may choose to apply to an issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) directly to get formal skills recognition of Prior Learning.
While we do not have any affiliations with an RTO, we do have access to qualified assessors who can advise you on the requirements and what you could provide as evidence as you go through this course.
When you sign up…
For this course, to start with you (do) get instant access to our online course with:
- 1 hour on-demand video, plus links to many more in specialty areas
- 16 articles of content to build in, plus extra content updates
- Downloadable resources as examples
- Full lifetime access so you can keep going back
- Access on mobile and TV through the online platform
- Assignments to gage understanding and demonstrate the performance
- Certificate of Completion for the online course
As an extra for Trainers undertaking this course, you can book up to 2 coaching Zoom calls per month for the 6 months it may take you to get through this course. Plus, we can create customized content to help you (or your students) to learn new technology if your selected businesses want to use.
Entrepreneurs Professional Development plan
If you decide to continue to help your selected organization, or others after you complete the course above, we’ll reward you for giving back to the community by:
- Free access to other online courses, which (currently) includes building a website, Empathic leadership and using emotional intelligence, or Online Social Media management
- Referrals to our network of consultants who have helped develop this program
- Networking opportunities with business owners as part of Meetup events
- Mentoring opportunities as part of intern programs
- And to maintain the integrity of the PD program, we’ll validate the assessment tools you write to help you out in an audit to ensure you can apply your knowledge to training fit for purpose for your RTOs learner cohort
This course is intended to be undertaken by Trainers and Assessors working for a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing in good faith to complete this course, however, if you provide evidence within 14 days that that course is not right for you, you can get a full refund. If you receive a refund, you will not be able to claim any part of this course as professional development. We are also required to inform your RTO that you have not completed the course to protect your RTO from accidentally providing misleading information to ASQA. For example, if this course is listed on your PD plan/log at Audit.
We do not offer a refund simply if you change your mind.
Full course Terms and Conditions can be found here: